AURA Hoop Earrings / Bloodstone + Ruby Glass
Inspired by the corona around the sun, these earrings will form a colorful halo around you. The AURA Hoops feature a teardrop-shaped stud with an organic glass hoop swaying freely below. The red swirls in the glass were designed to mirror the rust tones splashed across the stone.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India.
- Borosilicate Glass: Known for its strength and durability, this special type of glass is ideal for jewelry. Incredibly lightweight, it packs a visual punch without weighing you down.
- The AURA hoops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- Glass components are hand formed and kiln-annealed for strength and durability
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 45mm top to bottom
- Hoops are appx 25mm at widest point
- These earrings are very lightweight and suitable for anytime wear.
These earrings are one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.