AURA Hoop Earrings / Lavender Jadeite + Celadon Glass
Inspired by the corona around the sun, these earrings will form a colorful halo around you. The AURA Hoops feature a geometrically formed stud with an organic glass hoop swaying freely below. The subtle purple stone and vibrant green glass are an unexpected but irresistible combination.
- Lavender Jadeite: With tones varying from deep aubergine to pale lilac, with swirling patterns in-between, this gorgeous material is sourced from a single region in Turkey.
- Borosilicate Glass: Known for its strength and durability, this special type of glass is ideal for jewelry. Incredibly lightweight, it packs a visual punch without weighing you down.
- The AURA hoops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- Glass components are hand formed and kiln-annealed for strength and durability
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 40mm top to bottom
- Hoops are appx 25mm at widest point
- These earrings are very lightweight and suitable for anytime wear.
These earrings are one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!