Stacking Cuff / Bloodstone
A mini work of art for the wrist, this bracelet is a slice of earth’s history framed in a modern, minimal setting. The cuff is meant to fit your wrist closely, yet seamlessly, with a unique hand-cut stone and a hidden clasp for easy on and off. The silver is brush-finished for a soft shine. Just as striking stacked with multiple bracelets, or worn alone for a minimal look.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The Stacking Cuff is Sterling Silver
- The metal has been hammered for springiness, and will hold its shape as you open and close the hidden clasp
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Stone is 16mm wide
- This bracelet will comfortably fit a wrist up to 7 inches in diameter
This bracelet is ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image by Franey Miller