Stacking Cuff / Chrysoprase
A mini work of art for the wrist, this bracelet is a slice of earth’s history framed in a modern, minimal setting. The cuff is meant to fit your wrist closely, yet seamlessly, with a unique hand-cut stone and a hidden clasp for easy on and off. The silver is brush-finished for a soft shine. Just as striking stacked with multiple bracelets, or worn alone for a minimal look.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony known for its vibrant green hues, this specimen is a translucent mint color with a spray of white flecks across the surface. Sourced in Brazil.
- The Stacking Cuff is Sterling Silver
- The metal has been hammered for springiness, and will hold its shape as you open and close the hidden clasp
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- Stone is 15mm wide
- This bracelet will comfortably fit a wrist up to 8 inches in diameter
This bracelet is ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes