COLLAGE Earring / Bowenite + Larsonite Jasper
A geometric statement in soothing verdant hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Larsonite Jasper fanning out from a unique overlay setting. Paired with soft green Bowenite, these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in subtle color.
- Bowenite: a variant of Serpentine known for its range of glowing green hues, Bowenite is most known for its use in tools, weapons, and jewelry by the Māori people of New Zealand.
- Larsonite Jasper: also known as Gary Green Jasper, this petrified bog wood is the result of millions of years of volcanic and hydrothermal activity. Found only in an area near the Nevada/Oregon border, Larsonite is a rare and beautiful piece of geological history.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 35mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 28mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.