DUO Drops / Red Jasper + Bloodstone
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut red jasper against the ear, with distinctly patterned bloodstone drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Red Jasper: Representing empowerment and strength, this earthy-hued stone was sourced in Brazil.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Studs are 12mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes. Model image shows scale; product is shown in flat images.