DUO Drops / Cacholong + Mookaite
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. A column of subtle color featuring hand-cut Cacholong against the ear, with distinctly patterned Mookaite drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Cacholong: A variant of common opal with an uncommon, milky-white hue.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Studs are 14mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!