COLLAGE Earring / Mother of Pearl + Mookaite
A geometric statement in distinctive hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Mookaite fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The subtle flash of Mother of Pearl captures the light and changes as you move, while the Jasper is reminiscent of a desert landscapes. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. It's said to be an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 38mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 30mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.