CORONA Hoop Earrings / Pink Opal + Celadon Glass
Named after the aura around the sun, these earrings will form a colorful halo around you. The CORONA Hoops feature a teardrop stud with an organic glass hoop swaying freely below. Always in motion, these pink and minty-jade hoops capture the light and brighten every day!
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great beauty and variety. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Borosilicate Glass: Known for its strength and durability, this special type of glass is ideal for jewelry! Incredibly lightweight, it packs a visual punch without weighing you down.
- The CORONA hoops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- Glass components are hand formed and kiln-annealed for strength and durability
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 60mm top to bottom
- Hoops are 43mm at widest point
- Despite their size, these earrings are very lightweight and suitable for anytime wear!
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes