DUO Drops / Chrysoprase, Mookaite + Dalmatian Jasper
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. An experiment in asymmetry featuring hand-cut Mookaite and Chrysoprase against the ear, with distinctly patterned Dalmatian Jasper drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony, this gem's glowing seafoam color comes from trace quantities of nickel. Some say it boosts optimism and helps unlock suppressed emotions. Sourced in Tanzania.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- Dalmatian Jasper: A mixture of feldspar and quartz, the distinctive spots in this stone come from tourmaline deposits. Thought to promote joy and help the wearer connect with their playful side. Sourced in Mexico.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 40mm top to bottom
- Studs are 12mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.