DUO Drop Earrings / Pink Opal + Bloodstone
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut Pink Opal against the ear, with distinctly patterned bloodstone drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Studs are 14mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.