DUO Drops / Pink Opal + Blue Lace Agate
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut Pink Opal against the ear, with distinctly patterned Blue Lace Agate drops in a unique overlay setting.
These earrings were featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine's October 2022 issue! Second image courtesy Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Blue Lace Agate: A beautifully patterned stone with alternating opaque and translucent bands in a spectrum from pale white to deep blue. This Agate was sourced in Namibia.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Studs are 14mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.