TRIO Drop / Green Monochrome
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of midcentury sculpture. Featuring three different stones in complementary light green tones for a soothing pastel color palette.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony known for its vibrant green hues, this specimen is a translucent mint color with a spray of crystalline flecks across the surface. Sourced in Brazil.
- Aventurine: A type of quartz characterized by its distinctive green. This stone is a perfect compliment to a sunny day.
Mtorolite: An unusual Emerald-toned variant of Chalcedony with luminous translucency and subtle color variations. Sourced in Zimbabwe.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 60mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 25mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 days for processing.