The Seeing Stone Necklace / Ocean Jasper
Octave’s take on the age-old “evil eye”, this talisman is hand-cut from natural stone, highlighting the rare moments when the earth looks back at you. This necklace features an eye-shaped slice of Ocean Jasper suspended from a 18" sterling silver singapore chain. Wear it for a jolt of ancient wisdom, to meditate on your vision for the future, or simply for a quiet statement.
- Ocean Jasper: found only in Madagascar, this rare stone features unusual circular and floral patterns in hues of green, yellow, white, black, and sometimes pink. It's said to open the heart to joy in the present moment, and enhance positive self-expression. No two specimens are alike.
- Sterling Silver
- Elongated jump rings suspended from a 18" singapore chain; pendant can be transferred to other chains if you prefer
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 7mm top to bottom, 20mm from end to end
- Perfect for layering with your favorite necklaces and pendants
This necklace is one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!