DUO Drops / Pink Opal + Rose Quartz
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut pink opal against the ear, with cool translucent rose quartz drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Rose Quartz: This material’s delightful pink hue comes from microscopic deposits of the mineral dumortierite. Some say Rose Quartz is the stone of the heart, opening the wearer to more love in their life. Sourced in Brazil.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 40mm top to bottom
- Studs are 15mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.