COLLAGE Earring / Asymmetrical Chrysoprase, Mookaite Jasper + Dalmatian Jasper
A fun, asymmetrical version of a classic style. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Dalmatian Jasper fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The bright accents of pale blue/green Chrysoprase and vivid yellow Mookaite Jasper perfectly compliment their neitral ground. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Mookaite Jasper: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony known for its vibrant green hues, this specimen is a seafoam-mint color with a spray of white flecks across the surface. Sourced in Brazil
Dalmatian Jasper: A distinctively-spotted mixture of feldspar and quartz, this graphically patterned stone is sourced in Mexico.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 40mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 30mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.