PENDULUM Earring / Mother of Pearl + Blue Chalcedony
A geometric showstopper in calm, elegant colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an oval-shaped Blue Chalcedony stud with a geometric Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The cool blue and pearly white would make a beautiful "something blue" for a spring or summer wedding, or a chic complement for any special occasion!
- Blue Chalcedony: A subtle, translucent stone with a sunset-hued flash in certain lighting. This Chalcedony was sourced in Namibia.
- Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent accent will brighten any look!
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 65mm top to bottom
- Drops are 40mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Product photo by Daniela Jacobs / Arc Objects