Moonbeam Earrings / Aventurine
Like a ray of sunshine! These earrings feature a glowing green stone fanning out from a textured overlay setting. The unique set of the translucent stone allows light to flow through, adding a cool pop of color around the face.
- Aventurine: A type of quartz characterized by its distinctive green. This stone is a perfect compliment to a sunny day, and will brighten any look. Sourced in Brazil.
- The MOONBEAM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 35mm top to bottom
- Stone is 31mm at widest point
- These earrings are the perfect size + weight for any adventure.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes