PENDULUM Earring / Chrysoprase + Peacock Mother of Pearl
A geometric showstopper in bold, contrasting colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an organically shaped Chrysoprase stud with a Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The pale minty green and oilslick drop are a chic complement for any special occasion.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony known for its vibrant green hues, this specimen is a translucent mint color with a spray of white flecks across the surface. Sourced in Brazil
- Peacock Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent shell features flashes of green, pink, and white.
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 65mm top to bottom
- Drops are 35mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model Image by Hannah Lewis Lopes. Model image for scale; Product image shows actual item available.