PENDULUM Earring / Mother of Pearl + Pink Opal
A geometric showstopper in calm, elegant colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an organically shaped Pink Opal stud with a textured Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The subtle pink and pearly white are a chic adornment for any special occasion!
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent accent will brighten any look!
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Drops are 30mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis-Lopes.