DUO Drops / Pink Opal + Blue Chalcedony
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut Pink Opal, with translucent Blue Chalcedony drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Blue Chalcedony: A subtle, translucent stone with a sunset-hued flash in certain lighting. This Chalcedony was sourced in Namibia.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
Hooks for pierced ears
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
2" from top to bottom
- These drops are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.