AURA Hoop Earrings / Pink Opal + Bubblegum Glass
Inspired by the corona around the sun, these earrings will form a colorful halo around you. The AURA Hoops feature a teardrop-shaped stud with an organic glass hoop swaying freely below. The multitonal pink swirls in the glass echo the subtle pink stone.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Borosilicate Glass: Known for its strength and durability, this special type of glass is ideal for jewelry. Incredibly lightweight, it packs a visual punch without weighing you down.
- The AURA hoops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- Glass components are hand formed and kiln-annealed for strength and durability
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 1.75" top to bottom
- Hoops are appx 1" at widest point
- These earrings are very lightweight and suitable for anytime wear.
These earrings are one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.