COLLAGE Earring / Cacholong + Flint
A geometric statement in sunset hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Ohio Flint fanning out from a unique overlay setting. Paired with bright white Cacholong, these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in subtle color.
Cacholong: A variant of common opal with a unique creamy white hue.
Flint: An opaque and colorful variety of Quartz, Flint has been historically used for tools and weapons. This Flint, sourced in Ohio, is prized for its vivid multicolored patterns as well as its durability and strength.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 38mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 30mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.