COLLAGE Earring / Cacholong + Mookaite
A geometric statement in subtle neutral hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Mookaite fanning out from a unique overlay setting. Crisp white cacholong glows, while the Jasper is reminiscent of a modernist painting. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Cacholong: A variant of common opal with an uncommon, milky-white hue.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. It's said to be an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 35mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 28mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!