COLLAGE Earrings / Tiger's Eye + Bloodstone
A geometric statement in distinctive autumn hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of bloodstone fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The subtle flash of Tiger’s Eye captures the light and changes as you move. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Tiger’s Eye: This lustrous stone features alternating stripes of golden and honey brown hues. Tiger’s Eye is chatoyant, meaning that minerals in the stone reflect the light at different angles.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 40mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 35mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes