CROSSOVER Earring / Lapis
These geometric earrings feature a deep blue stone fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The open setting of the stone shows off the rich color, adding a bold pop of color around the face.
- Lapis Lazuli: Prized in jewelry around the world for over 6000 years, this rich, blue stone was mined in Afghanistan.
- The CROSSOVER earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All findings are hand-fabricated
- 38mm top to bottom
- 18mm wide
- These earrings are lightweight, perfect for any adventure.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.