DUO Drops / Chrysoprase + Yellow Agate
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut chrysoprase against the ear, with warm yellow agate drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony, this gem's glowing seafoam color comes from trace quantities of nickel. Some say it boosts optimism and helps unlock suppressed emotions. Sourced in Tanzania.
- Yellow Agate: A remarkably durable stone with an unusual ochre glow. Sourced in Brazil.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 45mm top to bottom
- Studs are 13mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made to order styles may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!