DUO Drops / Mookaite + Bloodstone
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut red jasper against the ear, with distinctly patterned bloodstone drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 45mm top to bottom
- Studs are 14mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.