COLLAGE Earring / Black Jade + Dalmatian Jasper
A geometric statement in neutral tones. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature asymmetrically patterned slices of jasper and jade fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face.
- Black Jade: Prized for centuries worldwide as a beautiful, durable material for everything from tools and weapons to delicate jewelry, this stone is a rich black with hints of charcoal and occasional splashes of golden pyrite. Sourced from Wyoming.
Dalmatian Jasper: Actually a mixture of feldspar and quartz, this distinctive spotted stone is sourced in Mexico.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 40mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 35mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.