PENDULUM Earring / Lavender Jadeite + Golden Mother of Pearl
A geometric showstopper in bold, contrasting colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature a teardrop-shaped lavender stud with a Golden Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The multi-hued purple and pearlescent yellow drop are a chic complement for any special occasion.
- Lavender Jadeite: With tones varying from deep aubergine to pale lilac, with swirling patterns in-between, this gorgeous material is sourced from a single region in Turkey.
- Golden Mother of Pearl: a classic with a sunny twist, this iridescent accent
captures light for a radiant effect.
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 58mm top to bottom
- Drops are 32mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model Image by Hannah Lewis Lopes. Model image for scale; Product image shows actual item available.