PENDULUM Earring / Mother of Pearl + Abalone
A geometric showstopper with pearly appeal. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an oval-shaped Abalone stud with a geometric Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The iridescent rainbow and pearly white are a chic complement for any special occasion.
- Abalone: The pearly inner shell of a mollusk, abalone features a pearlescent swirling pattern of blue, green, pink, and white. No two pieces are alike!
- Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent accent will brighten any look!
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 65mm top to bottom
- Drops are 35mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model Image by Hannah Lewis Lopes. Model image for scale; Product image shows actual item available.