PENDULUM Earring / Mother of Pearl + Pink Opal
A geometric showstopper in calm pastel colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an organically shaped Pink Opal stud with a textured Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The subtle pink and pearly white are a chic adornment for any special occasion.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent accent features a fascinating texture
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 45mm top to bottom
- Drops are 26mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!