SUNRISE Earrings / Pink Opal + Mother of Pearl
A geometric statement in pink and pearly hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature a lustrous slice of mother of pearl fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The subtle flash of mother of pearl captures the light and changes as you move.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great beauty and variety. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect. Deadstock vintage material.
- The SUNRISE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 1.5” top to bottom
- Earrings are 1.125” at widest point
- These earrings pack a visual punch, but are lightweight and appropriate for anytime wear.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.