TRIO Drop / Chrysoprase, Mookaite + Cacholong
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of midcentury sculpture. Featuring three different stones in asymmetrical yellow and green tones for a sunny color palette.
- Chrysoprase: A variant of chalcedony, this gem's glowing seafoam color comes from trace quantities of nickel. Some say it boosts optimism and helps unlock suppressed emotions. Sourced in Tanzania.
- Mookaite: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
- Cacholong: A variant of common opal with an uncommon, milky-white hue.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 58mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 24mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation.