TRIO Drops / Blue Chalcedony, Willow Creek Jasper Mother of Pearl
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms and bold colors of modern art. Featuring blue chalcedony, willow creek jasper, and shimmering mother of pearl for a sophisticated pastel color palette.
- Blue Chalcedony: A subtle, translucent stone with a sunset-hued flash in certain lighting. This Chalcedony was sourced in Namibia
- Willow Creek Jasper: Known as "The Queen of Jaspers", this gorgeous porcelain jasper presents a spectrum of pastel pink, blue, grey, green, purple, and yellow. Sourced in northern Idaho.
Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 60mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 27mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes