TRIO Drops / Lilac Combo
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of midcentury sculpture. Featuring three different stones in complementary purple tones for a soothing pastel color palette.
- Lavender Jadeite: With tones varying from deep aubergine to pale lilac, with swirling patterns in-between, this gorgeous material is sourced from a single region in Turkey.
- Willow Creek Jasper: Known as "The Queen of Jaspers", this gorgeous porcelain jasper presents a spectrum of pastel pink, blue, grey, green, purple, and yellow. Sourced in northern Idaho.
Purple Jade: With its luminous translucency and subtle color variations, this stone is known to inspire spontaneity and joy.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 58mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 25mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind!
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes - image meant to show scale; product is shown in flat images.