TRIO Drops / Pink Opal, Blue Lace Agate, Mother of Pearl
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms and bold colors of modern art. Featuring pink opal, blue lace agate, and shimmering mother of pearl for a sophisticated pastel color palette.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Blue Lace Agate: A beautifully patterned stone with alternating opaque and translucent bands in a spectrum from pale white to deep blue. This Agate was sourced in Namibia.
Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 60mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 30mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind.
- All orders sent via Ground shipping.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image by Hannah Lewis Lopes - image meant to show scale; product is shown in flat images.