Two-stone drops / Pink Opal + Blue Chalcedony
[Sample Sale Item]
An experimental version of a classic style, these elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut pink opal against the ear, with glowing blue chalcedony drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Blue Chalcedony: A subtle, translucent stone with a sunset-hued flash in certain lighting. This Chalcedony was sourced in Namibia.
- Sterling Silver
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom, including hook
- Studs are 22mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.