COLLAGE Earring / Labradorite + Black Jade
A geometric statement in contrasting hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature inky black slices of jade fanning out from a unique overlay setting. Vivid blue Labradorite glows against the ear. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Labradorite - Known for its mysterious blue-green flash, this stone is said to banish fear and insecurity.
Black Jade: Prized for centuries worldwide as a beautiful, durable material for everything from tools and weapons to delicate jewelry, this stone is a rich black with hints of charcoal and occasional splashes of golden pyrite. Sourced from Wyoming.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 36mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 27mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!