COLLAGE Earring / Mookaite Jasper + Sodalite
A geometric statement in distinctive primary colors. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature denim-blue slices of Sodalite fanning out from a unique overlay setting. Paired with Mookaite Jasper in a graphic white and yellow, these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Mookaite Jasper: Sourced in Australia, this richly patterned stone features swirls of burgundy, red, and yellow in an earth-toned field. Some say it's an ideal stone for harnessing intuition.
Sodalite: said to enhance mental calm and promote inner order, Sodalite is known for its rich royal blue hue.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 35mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 30mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability.
These earrings are one of a kind, and made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made to order styles may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!