The Seeing Stone Necklace / Snowflake Obsidian
Octave’s take on the age-old “evil eye”, this talisman is hand-cut from natural stone, highlighting the rare moments when the earth looks back at you. This necklace features an eye-shaped slice of Snowflake Obsidian suspended from a 18" sterling silver singapore chain. Wear it for a jolt of ancient wisdom, to meditate on your vision for the future, or simply for a quiet statement.
- Snowflake Obsidian: Obsidian is formed when flowing lava from volcanic explosions cools rapidly and naturally forms glass. This version’s distinctive white spots arise when the glass is partially crystallized.
- Sterling Silver
- Elongated jump rings suspended from a 18" singapore chain; pendant can be transferred to other chains if you prefer
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 10mm top to bottom, 20mm from end to end
- Perfect for layering with your favorite necklaces and pendants
This necklace is one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!