NEST Hoop Earring / Sterling Silver + Lagniappe Pearl
Meet your new favorite everyday earring! Lightweight but with serious visual impact, the NEST Hoop features a sculptural Lagniappe Pearl delicately balanced within a crisp sterling silver hoop.
- Lagniappe Pearl: Pearls have been prized since ancient times for their rarity and luminescence. Lagniappe is a creole word, meaning “something given as a bonus, or an unexpected gift”. These irregular pearls are a gift from the oyster, harvested sustainably in the Tennessee River.
The NEST Hoops are Sterling Silver. Also available in 14k yellow gold.
- Hand-carved in wax, then cast into metal.
- Post backs
- Each pearl is unique, we love their slight variations and hope you do too! The pearls in your pair may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Handmade in our Brooklyn studio.
- 16mm circumference.
These earrings are ready to ship, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!