SERPENT Ring / Sterling Silver + Lagniappe Pearl
A talismanic ring potent with symbols, this ring depicts an undulating full-bellied snake with a lustrous Lagniappe pearl caught in its mouth.
- Lagniappe Pearl: Pearls have been prized since ancient times for their rarity and luminescence. Lagniappe is a creole word, meaning “something given as a bonus, or an unexpected gift”. These irregular pearls are a gift from the oyster, harvested sustainably in the Tennessee River.
- Custom Stone: Choose from a variety of available stones, including Green and Black Jade, Lapis Lazuli, or a sentimental stone of choice. After ordering with the "Custom Stone" option, please include a stone request at checkout or email firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
The Serpent Ring is Sterling Silver. Also available in 10k gold by special order! Please contact email@example.com to inquire.
- Hand-carved in wax, then cast into metal.
- Each pearl is unique, we love their slight variations and hope you do too!
- Hand-finished in our Brooklyn studio.
- Ring is appx. 2cm in front, 1cm behind the hand. Dimensions may vary slightly depending on ring size.
This ring is made to order to your size and specifications. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!