FAN Stud / Peanut Wood
These studs are a slice of earth’s history framed in a modern, minimal setting. The form follows the curve of your ear. Perfect for everyday wear.
Peanut Wood: A variety of petrified wood found in Western Australia, its distinct pattern comes from plants and sea creatures that fossilized within the walls of pre-historic fallen trees.
- The FAN studs are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 15mm top to bottom
- 22mm wide
- These earrings are lightweight, a great everyday option.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made to order styles may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation.