Fan Stud / Bloodstone
These studs are a slice of earth’s history framed in a modern, minimal setting. The form follows the curve of your ear. Perfect for everyday wear.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. Sourced in India
- The FAN studs are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 20mm top to bottom
- 22mm wide
- These earrings are lightweight, a great everyday option.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
- Every stone tells a different story. Your earrings may have a slightly different pattern from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!
Still life image by Hannah Lewis Lopes. Model photo to show scale and shape; item received is pictured in flat image.