The Seeing Stone Necklace / 14k Gold + Ocean Jasper
Octave’s take on the age-old “evil eye”, this talisman is hand-cut from natural stone, highlighting the rare moments when the earth looks back at you. This necklace features a singular specimen of Ocean Jasper wrapped in the embrace of lustrous 14k gold. Wear it for a jolt of ancient wisdom, to meditate on your vision for the future, or simply for a quiet statement.
- Ocean Jasper: found only in Madagascar, this rare stone features unusual circular and floral patterns in hues of green, yellow, white, black, and sometimes pink. It's said to open the heart to joy in the present moment, and enhance positive self-expression. No two specimens are alike.
- 14k Gold
- Elongated jump rings suspended from a 16" box chain; pendant can be transferred to other chains if you prefer
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 10mm top to bottom, 20mm from end to end
- Perfect for layering with your favorite necklaces and pendants
This necklace is one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!