COLLAGE Earring / Mother of Pearl + Blue Mountain Jasper
A geometric statement in distinctive contrasting hues. These one-of-a-kind earrings feature vividly patterned slices of Blue Mountain Jasper fanning out from a unique overlay setting. The subtle flash of Mother of Pearl captures the light and changes as you move, while the jasper is reminiscent of a midnight landscape. The forms of these earrings are specially cut to frame the face in bold color.
- Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect.
- Blue Mountain Jasper: Found in the mountains of Eastern Oregon, this porcelain jasper is known for its moody swirling landscapes.
- The COLLAGE earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 38mm top to bottom
- Earrings are 30mm at widest point
- These stones are cut to be as lightweight as possible while still retaining their durability. They are relatively lightweight, but may be best for occasional wear for sensitive ears.
These earrings are one of a kind, and made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order pieces may differ slightly from photos.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!