The Seeing Stone Necklace / Bloodstone
Octave’s take on the age-old “evil eye”, this talisman is hand-cut from natural stone, highlighting the rare moments when the earth looks back at you. This necklace features an eye-shaped slice of Bloodstone suspended from a 16" sterling silver wheat chain. Wear it for a jolt of ancient wisdom, to meditate on your vision for the future, or simply for a quiet statement.
- Bloodstone, or Heliotrope, is a teal green jasper with beautiful inclusions of red hematite splashed across its surface. Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers wrote of its ability to make rain, and preserve health and youth. This orbicular specimen with naturally-occurring circular growths is particularly rare. Sourced in India.
- Sterling Silver
- Elongated jump rings suspended from a 16" wheat chain; pendant can be transferred to other chains if you prefer
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- Appx 1cm top to bottom, 2cm from end to end
- Perfect for layering with your favorite necklaces and pendants!
This necklace is one of a kind, and ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!