PENDULUM Earring / Jade + Mother of Pearl
A geometric showstopper in subtle springy colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an organically shaped Nephrite Jade stud with a Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The deep forest green and iridescent white drop are a chic complement for any special occasion.
- Jade: Prized for centuries worldwide as a beautiful, durable material for everything from tools and weapons to delicate jewelry, this stone features a swirling spectrum from pale green to deep forest.
- Mother of pearl: classic but far from basic, this iridescent stone captures light for a radiant effect
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Drops are 25mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom consultation!