DUO Drops / Jade + Dendritic Opal
These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of neolithic stone tools. Featuring hand-cut Nephrite Jade against the ear, with distinctly patterned Dendritic Opal drops in a unique overlay setting.
- Jade: Prized for centuries worldwide as a beautiful, durable material for everything from tools and weapons to delicate jewelry, this stone features a swirling spectrum from pale green to deep forest.
- Dendritic Opal is a form of common opal with dark, fernlike plumes against a pale white and cream backdrop. Some believe the stone can draw out the wearer's natural charm, and improve empathic ability.
- The DUO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 46mm top to bottom
- Studs are 15mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are made to order! Please allow 2-4 weeks for creation.
- Colors and patterns in made-to-order items may differ slightly from those pictured.
- Love this style, but want a version unique to you? Contact email@example.com for a custom consultation!
Model image shows scale, product received is shown in flat images.